Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog Refusal

Hmmm....Sorry for the brief, year-long absence from posting here.

Basically, I've spent the last year receiving a sub-standard education in "professional writing and editing" that has robbed me of the energy and, at times, the morale that's needed to sit in a dark cellar and tap away at a typewriter for your empty pleasure.

I have, however, managed to extricate myself from Melbourne and have made it to sunny, Bologna where I have started my work researching the counter-cultural politics of Autonomia and the Metropolitan Indians. I have also come into contact with some interesting contemporary movements/people and in the next week I'll have something up here for you to read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home